South India’s most established real estate company Alliance Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd has recently forayed into the affordable housing segment by announcing their first such project in Chennai. The project named- Jasmine Springs, is located at OMR which is better known as the IT corridor of Chennai. The project is sanctioned by the DTCP and is also registered under RERA.
The construction of the property has already started from June and will be exclusively promoted under Alliance infrastructure brand ‘URBANRISE’. The possession of Jasmine springs will start by October 2021. As the project has been launched under affordable housing segment so prospective home buyers especially first time, will get all the benefit of subsidies under PMAY.
The project is being built using the revolutionary MIVAN technology which not only provides smooth aesthetic finish and leak proof joints to the homes but also ensures timely delivery with faster construction techniques.
Jasmine springs will have a total of 569 apartments and will be spread across 13 floors on an area of 1.99 acres. The property offers 4 types of residential unit options in various sizes which includes Studio homes (302 sq.ft), 1BHK homes ( 462 sq. ft) and 2 BHK apartments (623 – 747 sq.ft) and which comes with a budget-friendly prices of Rs. 11.62 lakhs, Rs. 17.79 lakhs and Rs. 24.10 lakhs – Rs.28.76 lakhs respectively.
Jasmine Springs also provide a safe and secure experience of living in a gated community. The project boasts best in class amenities for kids to play & enjoy.
Featured amenities of the project:
- 65% Open Space for Refreshing Environment
- A Gym, Party Hall & Indoor Games To Indulge In
- 24/7 Manned Security with CCTV Camera Surveillance
- Power Back-Up For Common Areas
- Amenities like Table Tennis, Reading Area, Chess and Jogging Path
The project main USP is its location especially for working professionals which saves a lot of time in travelling.
Location of the project:
- 5 Kms Away From 1000 Acre Siruseri Sipcot, Largest It Park In Asia With Companies Like TCS, Capgemini, Congnizant And Many More
- Close Proximity to Excellent Social Infrastructure like Shopping Malls & Renowned Hospitals Like Chettinad Health City
- Top Schools And Educational Institutions Like Velammal Vidyalaya,Gateway International, Ssn Engineering College & Hindustan University Are Close By
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Manoj Sai Namburu, Chairman and Managing Director, Alliance Infrastructure said, “Jasmine Springs will offer superior quality apartments at affordable prices to the homebuyers. Affordable housing is a niche concept in India and we want to offer a unique and a never-before-seen experience to the homebuyers. With the launch of Jasmine Springs in the city, we aim to disrupt the industry and offer great value for money and complete peace of mind to the homebuyers.”
Founded in 2004, Alliance infrastructure is head quartered in Bangalore, with operations in Chennai & Hyderabad. The company currently has 3.5 crores sq. ft. of projects under construction in different stages.