The HeartSong

‘Move in Now Pay Later’: Experion launches mega offer on ‘The Heartsong’

Gurgaon News

FDI funded real estate developer Experion has announced an exclusive offer on their premium luxury project, ‘The Heartsong’ situated in Gurgaon. Under this offer, the company is inviting homebuyers to pay just 25% of the booking amount and then immediately move into a world-class residential complex with a thriving ecosystem.

The offer named- 25/ 75 MEGA ‘MOVE IN NOW PAY LATER’ is one of its kind’s unique deal for those customers who want to enjoy moving into their dream home by paying lowest amount. After paying 25% as a starting payment, the rest 75% can be paid after two years of booking. The deal is very lucrative as it has an edge over the conventional subvention schemes where after paying the booking amount the customer can only move into his’ her home till the time it’s not complete.

Giving more details about the offer Rakesh Kaul, CEO Experion Developers said, “We are pleased to bring this offer for end-users who would like to enjoy world- class living without the strain of immediate financial compulsion. The offer comes at an opportune moment, close on the heels of the recent order by High Court of Punjab and Haryana that has lent momentum to development work on Dwarka Expressway. We hope that customers will take advantage of this limited time offer.”

The Heartsong

Located at Sector 108, Gurgaon, ‘The Heartsong’ offers exquisitely designed 2, 3, 4 BHK apartments and penthouses. The project is spread across 15 acres of area and enjoys good connectivity and convenience adorned with freshness and sophistication.

Features of the project

  • Approximately 20,000 sq. ft. of centralized community spaces
  • Meaningful hobby and recreation spaces in all towers
  • Engagement venues by design for kids, youth and senior citizens
  • Themed landscape and activity hubs which include Sculptures, Manicured gardens, Topiaries and Exotic foliage
  • Kids Area & Play zones
  • Relax your mind & body at the spa, Jacuzzi & massage facilities at Chorus
  • Revive yourself at the designated yoga & meditation room
  • Surge refreshed again at the sparkling swimming pools

Over the years, Experion developer is known for constructing high quality and customer centric properties which include townships, group-housing projects, commercial landmarks, organised retail destinations, hotels and resorts.

Please follow and like us: