Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority lies within the NCR of New Delhi and is close to Noida, one of the biggest industrial townships in Asia. It conceptualizes the prerequisites of a fast emerging city of the future. The Action Plan and implementation is at par with worldwide standards and is intended to speed up the industrialized development as well as the other sectors in the country like IT and education.
Greater Noida is a classic example of a Perfectly Integrated Industrialized Township with contemporary, ingeniously & comprehensively designed infrastructure at par with any International Township. It truly sets a high benchmark for Urban & Infrastructure development in India. Hence, Noida suggests the greatest ambience & investor friendly business setting in North India.
GNIDA has earmarked astounding acreage for developing new zones and launching new residential developments. It has already emerged as the desired destination of thousands of discerning investors who wish to get benefits of its metropolitan structure. Greater Noida is an eye-catching location for both mid- and high-end housing segments. The trend of people preferring to shift and settle from Delhi to Greater Noida has been on increase because of better amenities and career prospects. The place is fast emerging as an industrial hub and attracting a lot of Multinationals and overseas investors. Greater Noida is strategically planned with a strong passion and is ready to welcome you to the future. Few highlights are listed below:
• Strategic located within NCR – close proximity to Delhi
• Travel Time from Railway station – 45 min, International Airport – 1 hour and Inter State Bus Terminals -30 min
• High Connectivity to Delhi, Noida via 8-lane Expressway
• Green & immaculately planned, Greenfield city in India
• Wide roads/ carriageways (130 m), open spaces, verdant Footways and central verge/ boulevard with grass and tree plantations
• Basic groundwork provisioned well ahead of demand
• Proposed-Taj International Airport, aviation hub, the Dadri-Tughlaqabad-Ballabhgarh railway line, a Metro Rail link to Noida and Greater Noida, Bodaki Railway Station,
• Noida-Greater Noida Faridabad Expressway, Corridor allocated for future expansion of Metro/LRT
• State -of-the-art technology infrastructure
• abundant availability (24×7)of sweet, potable water supply 100% area served by sewerage system
• GNIDA ‘s own power plant is scheduled to be built to meet the ever increasing power demand of the city
• High-tech telecom linkages – optimally wired city
• Well Planned infrastructure corridors
• Topmost quality housing & social infrastructure
• Proposed mini Connaught Place, which will be one of the biggest shopping-cum-entertainment malls to develop in the region. Planned as a reinterpretation of Delhi’s timeless and exemplary Connaught Place in a fashionable setting, the forthcoming project will spread over an area of 1.4 million sq ft, an enormous setup, hyper-type, eight-screen multiplex, a five-star hotel and a modern office complex and a family entertainment area.